Tuesday, May 26, 2015

How it feels to be me




When I was a little girl I was very bright, and curious. Most of the kid’s parents at my pre-school and elementary school didn’t want their kids to hang out with me because they believed that I was a bad seed, and was going to make their kids as bad as I was. But that wasn’t the case. In my last year at PDRNSMS. I had this one teacher she was Irish and very strike she felt that I wasn’t ready for middle school. However my mom and I felt different towards that opinion. So I graduated with my 5th grade class. Once I made it to middle school all the teachers loved me, however the kids was very jealous of me because I was the teacher’s pet. I was bullied although my middle school. But I always stayed strong, I never showed weakness. I didn’t let anyone tare me down or my spirits. My mom always told me “sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me” I never forgot that quote. In high school I made a lot of friends and lost a lot of friends but friends come and go. But I always stayed strong no matter what. All the haters that entered my life was wrong about me, they told me I wasn’t smart enough to make it out of middle school! I proved them wrong, for all of the children saying I’m annoying and ugly! I proved them wrong, and know I’m a better me making amazing grade above credits and doing well in school and college material. If it wasn’t for those negative people on my life I wouldn’t be the person I am today. So I appreciate them for entering my life and allowing me to prove them wrong so thank you. To my Irish elementary school teacher, thank you to all those childish little girls talking about me behind my back, and lastly thank you God for blessing me with an amazing mother for always telling me that the B are the best in anything we do. So I’m very thankful for all  my struggles in life and I hopefully my new struggles will be even better than my old ones, I look at my struggles not saying I hate them or I regret things I did I look at my struggle and learn an important lesson from them. That’s what made me a better and improved person in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment